I'm doing National Blog Posting Month with a twist. Every day I'll write 5 things about a specific topic.
NaBloPoMo Day Fourteen- 5 things I did before 10AM today.
I am really not an early bird. I normally sleep until 8:30 am (because I was reading until 1AM)Today I had somewhere to be at 8AM, so I was up for the day at 6AM.
1. 6AM~ In my comfy chair with a laptop. Read Fall River Herald News, Cape Cod Times and Orlando Sentinel online. Read a few blogs. Checked facebook.
2. 7AM~ Dressed but no makeup, hair in a ponytail, out the door, FREEZE MY ASS OFF because it was only 58 degrees, stop for coffee, arrive at work
3. 8AM~ Holiday Kickoff Meeting at the Shower Gel Store. Watch video message from Company VP to psych us up for Holiday. Role Play with new associates and give them tips on How To Survive Black Friday Without Losing Your Mind Or Stabbing Someone With A Box Cutter. Ignore stack of boxes of Dunkin Donuts and co-workers who are stuffing them down their pie holes.
4. 9AM~ Q&A with a manager since I will be tethered to the register from 7AM to 3:30PM on Black Friday, because DAMN, I'M FAST ON REGISTER. What are the promos? What is coupon procedure? Will I get periodic shoulder massages?
5. 9:45AM ~ In Lowe's. Bought a safety bar for my shower. Grandma Sunshine arrives from MA on Wednesday. I have to make sure she doesn't do a faceplant climbing out of the tub. Also bought an Amaryllis bulb to replace the pathetic dead houseplant I showed you back on Wednesday.
Now it's 11AM and I feel like I'm ready for my afternoon nap!