I'm doing National Blog Posting Month with a twist. Every day I'll write 5 things about a specific topic.
NaBloPoMo Day Nineteen- 5 things that I have seriously thought about in the past 48 hours.
1. Mom~ Mom arrived in The Sunshine State. After not seeing her for 7 months, I am concerned about how much she has aged in that short amount of time.
2. Job~ Thisclose to giving 2 weeks notice after being told I may be working until 11pm on Christmas Eve after I had already requested the night off. And not getting a sales shift on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but an on-call Shit Shift to stock the shelves from 8-11pm.
3. Peanut Crack&M's~ My anxiety is making those candy guys with the M's on their chests dance around and about the synapses between my nerve cells and making me crave what I can't have. Today, I ate an apple instead.
4. Thanksgiving Dessert ~ Sugar-free jello pudding pie with sugar-free cool whip is fucking depressing.
5. Cape Cod Kid~ Will be here for Christmas! Only 5 days, but that's OK.