Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Life According To Elton John

My daughter found this quiz on facebook.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Are you Male or Female?
Little Jeannie

Describe Yourself:
Island Girl

How Do You Feel?
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

Where Do You Live?
Driving To Universal

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Made In England

Favorite Form Of Transportation?
Let Me Be Your Car

Your Best Friend?
Amy

Describe you and your best friends:
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters

Describe The Weather:
Thunder In The Night

Favorite Time Of Day?
Someone Saved My Life Tonight

If they made a TV show of your life, what would they call it?
I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top

What is life to you?
The Big Picture

Describe an ex-relationship:
Don't Go Breakin' My Heart

Describe your current relationship:
Blessed

Describe your job:
She Sold Me Magic

Your Fear?
And The House Fell Down

How would you like to die?
Dancing In The End Zone

What is the state of your soul right now?
Heart In The Right Place

Best Advice?
Turn Out The Lights When You Leave

Thought Of The Day:
Are We Laughing?

Motto:
I'm Still Standing

4 comments:

Badger said...

Ooo! I love this! I'm stealing it.

A Reminder to "Live" said...

Wasn't that so fun! I loved making mine, and I know it was soo true!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I think you're so clever to pick Elton John, too.

Monnik said...

wow- that's great! I might try that with Bon Jovi songs. :)