Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Weekend's Meme

Borrowed from blackbird and badger.

What are your current obsessions?
Soft bedsheets, teeth-whitening toothpaste and tinted moisturizer.
Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?
My black pants that I got at Kohl's (damn I wish they had pockets)
What's for dinner?
I worked and my dude wasn't feeling too good, so it was Kraft Mac and Cheese.
What is your greatest fear at the moment?
I think my wonky Thyroid is wonky again.
What are you listening to?
Celtic Thunder. I saw them on PBS, but this is the CD made before the TV special.
If you were a god/goddess what would you be?
I would be Helios, the Greek god of Sunlight
What are your favourite holiday spots?
Places I've already been would be London and San Francisco. Now, it's anywhere with a nice beach.
What are you reading right now?
I just ditched Plum Island by Nelson DeMille. Sounds like a good story, but spare me the sexist descriptions every time a female character is on the page. I just picked up On Bear Mountain by Deborah Smith.
What is your guilty pleasure?
I watch Dancing With The Stars, but I don't feel guilty.
Who or what makes you laugh?
Text messaging with my daughter. I'm SO bad at it.
What is your favourite spring thing to do?
Get back in the pool.
What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?
We tried a new Mexican place last week. Really good.
When was the last time you were tipsy?
Dos Equis on an empty stomach at the same Mexican restaurant.
What is you favourite ever film?
Love, Actually or Philadelphia or The Sound of Music
What is the biggest life lesson you've learned from your kids?
Don't sweat the small stuff and LIVE FOR TODAY.
What song can't you get out of your head?
Mercy by Duffy. We listen to it at work.
What book do you know you should read but refuse to?
I don't think there's any book I SHOULD read...except for the 6 that are sitting on my bedside table.
What is your physical abnormality/abnormal physical ability?
I have those bumps on my knuckles from arthritis/I can burp on demand.
What is your favourite color?
Green.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love green too:) And your taste in film is sublime.

Missy said...

Hi. YOu've been tagged. Please visit my blog today, if you get a chance. Thanks!

Nancy said...

Hi, I'm visiting via Missy's blog. I think Love Actually is my all-time fav! I also watch Dancing With the Stars. Melissa is pretty good - who knew?