Cape Cod Kid calls me almost every weekend. Sometimes he calls when he is bored because he knows I will listen to him for an hour if he has time to kill.
Last weekend he called twice.
Topics of conversation: Names are omitted to protect the innocent.
- E lost a lot of weight. She looks good but now she has "Bingo Arms" that flap in the breeze.
- E doesn't want Cape Cod Kid's best buddy T to hang out with his 2 best buddies now that she is living with him. She wants to approve all guests in the house and doesn't want them anywhere near the snacks and beverages.
- Russian Night at the dance club. The girls are HOT on the outside but COLD on the inside. There are go-go dancers and pole dancers but they keep their clothes on. He wants to marry one.
- Not-Quite-A-Girlfriend asked if he wanted to go to her Grandmother's for Christmas. In Mexico City. He hasn't decided but is getting a passport in case he does. His sister doesn't approve.
- They have moved all the gear into the brand new KungFu school. They are excited about their new space.
- He was planning to spend Labor Day with my Mom. Awwwwwww. They were going out for lunch and going to the nursery to get Mums for her garden. He was going to haul some stuff up to her attic and wash her car. Awwwwww.
- The landscape dudes at work smoke a lot of weed before work and at lunchtime. It makes them not give a crap that they spend 10 hours a day pulling weeds. (Hell, for $13 an hour and all the weed I could smoke, I would pull weeds for 10 hours a day!) Cape Cod Kid says he does not partake in the weed smoking and the landscape dudes try to convince him that he would REALLY like it.
- He did NOT watch the DNC. (Mother scolded him) He doesn't watch TV anymore.
- He still loves his Mom.