Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Basket Of Lost Causes

I have a basket by my favorite chair. Things get tossed in there and I forget they're in there.
It's like The Bermuda Triangle. Let's peek at what's in the Pit Of Procrastination!
I haven't done any scrapbooking in over a year.

I didn't buy anything from L.L.Bean last Christmas and I don't have a Dream Home to design.
I live in Florida. Am I planning to wear mittens? Or go on a Northern Winter Vacation?
Speaking of vacation, I spent 3 days researching Caribbean vacations...in September...during Hurricane Season. Vacation has been cancelled because CAPE COD KID IS MOVING TO FLORIDA!
2011 Christmas Letter was never written.
Why is the September Vogue in the bottom of the basket? OHHHH, that was September of LAST YEAR!
I must have despaired of ever making it through the entire issue. There are still 3 days left in August. I could DO IT!

I put it back in the Basket Of Lost Causes. On top.







4 comments:

blackbird said...

Only one basket?
I'm envious.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I like to use a box, that way I can close the lid and stack more papers on top of it. Sometimes I find an unpaid bill in said box. Often I find unfinished correspondence, plus plenty of magazines. (Someone please explain to me why I want to start quilting?) I'm very bad about these things.

But wait..... Cape Code Kid is coming to Florida!! :)

smalltownme said...

I have a whole room of lost causes!

Keetha said...

"Pit of Procrastination."

I resemble that remark!