I was buying a plane ticket for Cape Cod Kid because HE'S MOVING TO FLORIDA!!!!!
I spaced out for a minute and forgot to book the flight on the TODAY ONLY 20% OFF SALE webpage.
A call to Jet Blue Customer Service was necessary. There's a lot you can accomplish while on hold for 20 minutes.
- Listen to Neil Diamond sing a pop version of a song from Les Miz (gag)
- Give Lily the Kitty a backscratch
- Doodle in your Hello Kitty notebook
- Exfoliate your feet
- Notice that your toenail polish is chipped from crashing into the foot of the bed in the dark
- Go to the bathroom
- Take your pen out of Lily's mouth
- Do a bed dance to Aretha Franklin singing R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Take your Debit card out of Lily's mouth because she is chewing off the corner
- Look at the squirrel outside the bedroom window
- Try to decide if there's enough dirty clothes to wash a load
- Think about the possibility of a Hurricane/Tropical Storm on Monday
- Listen to stomach rumble and think about what to eat for lunch
- Save $16.40 on the plane ticket by staying on hold for 20 minutes