Thursday, April 5, 2012

While I Was Snapping Photos

I'm back from my March Photo Challenge. It helped to lift me out of an 8 week, self-imposed hibernation in the cave of depression/anxiety. It was pretty cozy under the blankets of my bed for 16 hours a day.

Luckily I have Mr Sunshine, Sorority Girl and my Bestie Betsy who will drag my ass out into the sunshine every now and then.

SG had a 3rd grade student performing in a children's theater academy production of Cinderella. It was really enjoyable and Boy! are some of those kids talented. SG dragged my ass out of bed to sit by the pool and for a couple of shopping trips. I bought this cute dress at H&M...
Mucho Cute with bright yellow accessories.

Betsy dragged my ass out of bed for a trip to the beach and a trip to the movies to see...
I love George Clooney. My brother looks a little like George. Someday I'll do side by side photos (or as my Canuck grandfather used to say, "side by each").

Mr Sunshine dragged my ass out of bed for the Arnold Palmer Invitational Golf Tournament (see March 23) and a trip to Outback Steak House for steak and lobster.

While I was undercover, I watched this...
If you are the Muppet fan that I am, you MUST SEE this! It was so good, I may watch it again. It's on Netflix.

Have a nice Easter Weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, side by each, I miss that expression.

Sorry you've been hibernating, i get that. And yay for friends who force us out.

Anonymous said...

Oh! People around here, older folks, say "side by each" too!
Glad you're getting out--though it does sound like you've been having fun!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Sounds like you've been having some good fun once you get your ass out of bed! :)