Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Small Black Kitten /Fat Ass Update

Remember this small black kitten?
Look how big she is. Not Maine Coon Cat big like my Tigger was, but compared to the little 2 pound fluffball we adopted, she has really grown.
She loves the screen porch.
She has learned to climb onto the kitchen counters. The water bottle doesn't even phase her, so I have given up trying to keep her on the floor. Every day I find evidence of mischief.
Pipe cleaners from the craft stash
Socks from Sorority Girl's laundry
My pedometer. Should I clip it on her and see how many steps she walks in a day?

A few years ago I embarked on the Lose My Fat Ass Project. I Lost 65, then hurt my neck, crawled into bed and gained back 30. LMFA is officially back ON!
I lost 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks. My Fitness Pal is very cool for logging your food diary and keeping track of your meals and exercise. I'm back to walking about 10-12 miles a week and working back up to 15.

Other big things? Check out this bird that was hanging out below the porch.

5 comments:

Mrs. Tuna said...

We are currently catless. After the last one passed on my husband rejects any attempts and favors our winning dogs instead.

Cat said...

I'm officially in on the LMFA project!

Anonymous said...

What a busy kitten!
That bird is gorgeous.

Mrs. G. said...

Send me that kitten now! Put holes in the box before you mail!

Suzanne Casamento said...

That bird is amazing. And good for you for walking so much! Keep up the good walks!