Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Thanksgiv...ummm Valentine's Loves

This morning Mr Sunshine wished me a Happy Valentine's Day and I wished him a Happy Thanksgiving. In my defense, it was before my morning bucket of coffee.

I don't have a recent photo of my #1 love, but he is sporting some new facial hair. He won't mind if I show you a snap of his new Cigar blog. Tell your cigar-smoking loved ones!

My #2 family love is also sporting facial hair...
 Guess which family love did this?...
That would be my #3 love
Look how big my #4 love has gotten!...
She has doubled her weight in the past month. She's BATSHIT CRAZY for the first 45 minutes we are up in the morning, but then she settles herself under my chin for a nap while I drink my bucket of coffee and play on the computer.

Speaking of batshit crazy...I had a spell of it last week. I woke up with my ponytail in my mouth and the kitty had been thinking it was a cool toy. I walked into the hairdresser and said "Get rid of this!!!!!" I had another 8 inches of hair cut off...
Needs more layers.
I asked Mr Sunshine to please not spend money on flowers and a card today. All I wanted was a manicure, so he left $20 on my bedside table. I'm a happy, happy girl.

Happy THANKSGIV....ummm Valentine's Day to you and all your loves.

6 comments:

Cat said...

Good job Love #3!

Haha! Rich gave me money too, which is exactly what I asked for. Better than flowers any day!

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely things to love--and the manicure is a GREAT gift.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I hope you enjoyed your pedicure. Congrats to your honor's list girl!

Lifeofkaylen said...

Pedicures are the best gift!
Hope your Thanksgiving-Valentines was wonderful. :)

Suzanne Casamento said...

You have so much to love! Happy Thanksgiving/Valentine's Day to you!

Gail said...

#2 love is so handsome!!! Congrats to #3...she's sooo talented and crazy smart...oh...and beautiful!