I google a lot of things. I have Diagnoogled myself when I'm sick. Play along with me now as we
GOOGLE THAT SUCKA!
- Steven Tyler is now a judge on American Idol. I wondered how old he is, so I googled that sucka. He was born in 1948, so he'll be 63 in March.
- There is an a capella group that plays the Warblers on Glee. I wanted to know if they were a real singing group, so I googled that sucka. They really ARE a group from Tufts University...The Beelzebubs!
4. I made a walking playlist for my iPod. I wondered what the best songs were for a brisk walk so I......wait for it......googled that sucka. The best songs for walking are 120-135 beats per minutes. How can you figure out the beats? Google THAT sucka. You turn on a metronome and listen to your iPod. One day soon, I'll post my playlist. While on the iPod subject, the Goog also taught me how to delete 750 songs from my iPod,so now I have room for another 750.
5. I was watching the Gilmore Girls. As Rory walks in to a meeting with a Harvard Alum she says "Ish kabibble?" Huh? I needed to google.....that....sucka. Ish Kabibble was a comedian in the late 1940's who supposedly took his name from a Yiddish-ish saying "Ische ga bibble"...meaning "I should worry?"
6. Finally, in my new sucky diabetic life i get cravings for things I haven't had in 7 months. Today it is Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting. What did I do? If you said "GOOGLE THAT SUCKA" you scored 27 points, because I just took the Sugar-free Chocolate Cake out of the oven and I'm getting ready to make Sugar-free Peanut Butter Frosting. I'll share the recipe if anyone wants it, but be prepared. it takes OBSCENE amounts of Splenda.
I guess I need to find out what are the long-term effects of Splenda on humans. You know where I'm going from here!