I was doing National Blog Posting Month with a twist. Every day I was writing 5 things on a specific topic. I won't get to finish the month.
1. Mom has arrived in Florida and is having a tough time. Last week we opened her house, took her dead car to the shop, arranged for someone to put a TV antenna on her house, took her to a doctor appointment and did half of her Christmas shopping.
2. It's a 4 and 1/2 hr drive from her house to my house. We brought her back here for Thanksgiving and today I worked Black Friday from 7am to 4pm. Tomorrow, we drive back to her place where I'll spend the next 4 days weeding her gardens, finishing her Christmas shopping, possibly another doctor appointment, wrapping her gifts and packing them for shipment and getting her car out of the shop.
3. During this time I have been in severe withdrawal from my meds because I can't justify spending $150 a month when my boss will only give me 3 hours a week. I have cried, screamed, shook, vomited and nearly passed out. To put a little icing on that chocolate cake, I had a couple of asthma attacks. I'm surprised my family didn't throw me into a dumpster.
4. NaBloPoMo was kind of fun, although it was very time consuming. There is no internet access at Mom's house, so I would have to write and schedule 5 posts tonight and I just don't have the energy.
5. Thank you all for reading and commenting. I appreciate it. I may attempt it again next year.