NaBloPoMo Day Sixteen- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are 5 more of my (recent) favorite things.
1. SweeTango Apples~ The apple on the right is a normal size Gala apple. The one on the left is a normal size SweeTango apple. They are THE BEST apples I have ever had in my life. So far I have only found them at Fresh Market. They are super crispy and juicy.
2. Morning Sun~ I have been getting up earlier. I love the way the sun shines onto my porch in the morning.
3. Crock-Pot~ We discovered that a 4-pound Boston Butt, cooked in here for 12-14 hours makes a truly awesome BBQ Pulled Pork.
4. Crest 3D White~ It works! It really works! Way better than strips and rinses and other toothpaste that I've tried.
5. Ponytail~ Last year my hair was super long...like halfway down my back. I got it cut and regretted it enough that I decided to let it grow again. It's FINALLY long enough to stay in a ponytail without half a dozen clips holding up the sides. YES, that's a scrunchie. So what. I never claimed to have style.