Saturday, November 21, 2009

Contents Of My Brown Suede Day Planner

Back in Nov of 2007, when I was a baby blogger, I posted the Contents Of My Pink Purse.

Today I will show you the Contents Of My Brown Suede Day Planner.

  • $3 off coupon for Hair Cuttery. They are affordable and 2 doors down from my workplace.
  • 20% off coupon for Bed, Bath and Beyond. I bought a gorgeous pillow cover from PotteryBarn, but I won't pay $24 for a pillow insert.
  • 3 coupons for $10 off a $30 purchase at Bath and Body Works. That's a better deal than my employee discount. I legitimately earned the coupons with previous purchases.
  • An index card with a Weight Watchers list of points for servings of fruit
  • A coupon for $100 off when you hire the company to Holiday decorate your McMansion if it costs more than $1000. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, that's just precious!
  • A cheat sheet for pairing wines with your Holiday food.
  • Nutritional info for Subway
  • Checkbook
  • Bank deposit slip for the $40 that flew from our account to Sorority Girl's account.
  • A 2010 calendar from Mariah's Medical Spa. She is my doctor's daughter. All procedures done with a doctor on the premises. No, I'm not getting Botox.
  • A prescription for my Very Important and Very Expensive Cymbalta The Miracle Drug.
  • An order for a buttload of bloodwork to be done before Feb.
  • A CVS coupon
  • Costco receipt and a Winn-Dixie receipt.
  • Fresh Market receipt. If I can't go to the Dekalb Farmer's Market, The Fresh Market will have to do.
  • Post Office receipt means I mailed a package this morning. Hey!! It's going to BUNNY!


4 comments:

Lover Lady said...

DUDE! Don't tell people about our illegal interstate activities! ;)

Anonymous said...

Holy coupons! You have a lot of stuff organized. I rarely remember to use my coupons, but I cut them all the time.

Mid-Life Lunatic said...

Okay, this comment is waaaay late, but I just got here and found this entry while poking around. I cracked up when I saw your toilet paper roll. I have actuallly come close to changing the direction from under to over in other people's bathrooms. I haven't done it yet, but it's pure torture to leave it!

Anonymous said...

You may not be getting botox, but even with a "doctor on the premises" it is illegal injections so be careful. Oh and if "Dr. Dube" is your doctor I would suggest finding a new one!