Sunday, November 18, 2007

Contents of a Large Pink Purse

My large pink purse weighs 4.5 pounds. It's a great purse. My favorite purse.
It's a Nine West in pink houndstooth check with a place for everything.

Section A: My pink weekly planner/address book, book currently being read (eat,pray,love), an extra-fine black sharpie and a chunky black Bic pen.

Section B: Pocket 1: Cell phone
Section B: Pocket 2: Shout Wipes, makeup mirror,eclipse gum, Panera Bread coupons
Section B: Pocket 3: CO Bigelow Cinnamint Mentha Lip Shine,Origins Creamy Lip Color in Berrylicious, Clinique Color Surge Lipstick in Plum, Blistex Lip Infusion in Cherry Splash, ChapStick All Natural, L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments Lip Gloss in Adoring mauve,Tooth Flossers

Section B: Pocket 4:Reading glasses, sunglasses, Albuterol inhaler, Tylenol, Thyroid meds, Horehound cough drops from The Vermont Country Store, Bath and Body Works Hand Lotion in Midnight Pomegranate, Dark Chocolate Dipped Altoids, House and Car Keys, Mailbox key, Red suede change purse.

Section C: Re-usable grocery bag, wallet,umbrella

I'm a little OCD. I'm surprised it doesn't weigh 25 pounds.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

Well, I'm a little weird because I love hearing about what people have in their bags...