Tuesday, April 1, 2008

RAW,RAW,rarara

RAW,RAW,rarara
I got new upstairs neighbors this past weekend. Man,wife,2 girls and DOG FROM HELL.

RAW,RAW,rarararara
Yesterday they all left for the day and locked the dog in the master suite, right over my master suite.

RAW,RAW,rarararara
He barked and howled and cried. Continuously. Started at 6:30am. He was still going when I left for work at 3pm. I thought maybe it was first day alone in a strange place.

RAW,RAW,rarararararararara
Today, I think he is locked in the master bathroom. Or trapped in the air conditioning vents. Since 6:30am.

RAWing,RAWing,rararing,rararaing.
The constant barking,howling and growling with a metallic sort of ring to it.

RAWing,RAWing,rararaing,rararaing
My first conversation with my new neighbors is not going to be "Welcome to the building. I hope we'll become BFF's"

RAWing,RAWing,RAWing,rarararaing.

5 comments:

Avitable said...

How fun. Dogs from hell!

I wrote about the Bossy trip in yesterday's post and posted pictures - don't forget to go check them out!

Amy A. said...

Oooh, I'm so sorry for you. At least you had some bossy fun this week!

Anonymous said...

I suggest a conversation with your building manager, followed by a phone call to the local SPCA. Locking a dog up all day is cruel.

Anonymous said...

That is terrible! For both you and the dog! I agree with jenontheedge. Call somebody.

Anonymous said...

Get a tape recorded and send them the tape with a note that reads "Do not turn off until you listen to it completely for 12 hours because I do not get to turn it off."