Monday, November 5, 2007

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam

Spam,spam,spam,spam. Remember this from Monty Python? I don’t think they imagined the kind that comes on a daily basis from cyberspace. Let’s peek into today’s spamalicious folder.

LOSE THAT EXTRA WEIGHT YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO!
Oh Man…they’ve seen me

GUESS WHO-1 CRUSH ALERT-LET ME KNOW WHO IT IS!
Don’t hold your breath, dude

CONGRATULATIONS YOUR FINANCIAL WORRIES ARE OVER!
What?! They’ll pay Sorority Girl’s tuition AND my outstanding medical bills? SWEET !

PROTECT AND SERVE-BECOME A POLICE OFFICER!
Yeah sure, like I could pass the physical

HEY, WANNA SEE MY PICS?!
I’m afraid it would be Celebrity Crotch Shots Part Deux

BROWSE THE PERSONALS-ADVANCE YOUR LOVE LIFE!
I don’t think Mr Sunshine State would approve

OH NOOOO. A message from blackbird in Tuvalu. How did that get in there??? I’d better start browsing the Spamwagon before I hit the DELETE button

1 comment:

blackbird said...

Don't bother writing to me -
we are moving to England.
We've won the lottery there and they keep emailing me about it...