Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm Thankful For The Blog Writers

It started with Mrs Pomegranate. I don't remember how I got there. But I love how her writing is like poetry.

Then came blackbird with her tales of life with K, Oldest,Middle,Youngest and the Dog (who is rarely spoken about). Her picture captions are the BEST.

She got me reading Alice in Ct. She usually brings out the Mom in me and I just want to hug her.
Badger and Bossy make me laugh out loud. Sometimes I snort!
Sam over at Sunday School Rebel seems really sweet and her baby is a little cutie pie muffin.
The Heathen Housewife is double the fun....cute little girls and knitting!
Ms Glaze's Pommes d'Amour is a new find. French food and recipes and the pictures are yummy too.
Public Musings of a Mama is also a new one on my list but I find her enjoyable.

Thank You All for the pleasure of reading your blogs.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: