Saturday, December 10, 2011

Countdown To Christmas-Day 9

NEWS FLASH! LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE STATE WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!

This is the earliest I have ever Christmas shopped. Ever. In the history of ever. I LOVE being a Stay-At-Home Mom-With-No-Kids-At-Home!

While I was out I needed to get an inflatable bed for Cape Cod Kid to sleep on when he is here. Last year, when he slept on the sofa, I realized that my 6'3" son is longer than my sofa. The inflata-bed shopping turned into a math problem.

Inflatable Bed A comes with a pump and costs $84. I have a coupon for a $10 instant rebate credit.
Inflatable Bed B comes without a pump and costs $54, but the pump is $29.99. I have a coupon for a $10 instant rebate.
I bought Inflatable Bed B, but I'm still not sure I did I did the math right!

2 comments:

Bee said...

Haha - you did the math right! :)

Anonymous said...

Umm, correction- Sorority Girl slept on the couch last year.