Sunday, December 4, 2011

Countdown To Christmas-Day 4

The stockings were hung on the kitchen counter with care...

Extra points if you knew they were from the Martha Stewart collection.
Yesterday I came home from shopping, turned the corner onto the sidewalk, and saw this...
The condo landscape guys don't work weekends, so that means one of the neighbors within our courtyard of 3 buildings decided to share their Christmas Spirit with us.
What is cool is that Poinsettia will survive outdoors here in the winter and also that I was in shorts and barefoot when I snapped the pic!

I'm  making a list and checking it twice...
...in my Hello Kitty Christmas notebook that came from the $1 section of Target!

4 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Your stockings look great. I am confused about the 5th one. Do you have a child that I don't know about?

Suzanne Casamento said...

Little Miss Sunshine, you are too cute! You've hung adorable stockings, enjoyed mystery pointsettias and scored Hello Kitty for a dollar!

Keep the holiday spirit going!

Anonymous said...

Adore the poinsettias! What a cool way to approach your house!

Caterina said...

Very neat that someone did that with the poinsettas.

I'm afraid to put any outside too early before Christmas because I think they'll die :( from HEAT. I'm not the best green thumb and don't know much about taking care of 'em.

And I could easily, EASILY spend like a $100 bucks in the $1 Taget section :P