Thursday, September 29, 2011

Last Of The Savannah Photos

Fifth in a series of What I Did On My Summer Vacation...I promise!

Last time I showed you Mr Sunshine's Savannah photos. These are mine.

He likes to photograph interesting houses and buildings. He gets the big picture. I like to step in close and focus on one thing. I also like to shoot in black and white.


River Street


River Street


Aboard The Danmark

Fancy Downspout

A lot of the buildings in the Historic District of Savannah have beautiful ironwork details. You can read about it here.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like your husband's eye.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I haven't been to Savannah since I was a kid - but those pictures make me long to visit!

Meg at the Members Lounge said...

Love, love, love your black and white photos! It seems like three days was a perfect amount of time?
Itching to travel now.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Great photos! And yes, that ironwork is beautiful!

Caterina said...

Wow, amazing photos! And how interestingly different you and your husband's eye --- very cool to see both sides.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I love the ironwork! I love to shoot up close as well.