- Thank the person who nominated you-Thank you Bunny. One of these days...you and me. Field Trip. DFM and W-S Outlet. Lunch with Bobs. I'll take photos of the Hubs so I can write a Hubs/Craig Ferguson Celebrity Look-Alike post.
- Copy the logo on your post- Done
- Link to the person who nominated you-Bunnygoround
- Post 7 Things About You That People Might Find Interesting- and then I'll read all my comments that will say "you're not interesting. You're WEIRD!"
7 THINGS ABOUT ME THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE INTERESTING (OR JUST WEIRD)
- I was the A&W Root Bear
- I have Reiki I and II Certifications
- I had 100% Organic Crunchy Granola Natural Childbirth. Twice. With two >8 Lb babies.
- Even though I am practically elderly, if someone put a new baby in my arms and said "Here, he's yours" I would be so thrilled. I'll probably live to be 97. He'd be a grown-up by then.
- I LOVE everything MUPPET
- I believe in reincarnation. I am sure I know how I died in a past life.
- I have a secret alter-ego. She is one of those older women who used to be a pretty, young Hippie Chick. She is not overweight, but not thin. She has grey hair that she wears in a long braid.
There are 5 earrings in her left ear and a small tattoo on the inside of her left wrist. She reads Tarot cards. Her days are spent knitting funky purses, baking bread and listening to her husband play the guitar, in their little cottage near the beach.
I'm supposed to nominate other kool bloggers for the award. I'll do that on the next post with my second
Academy Blogger Award.