I didn't lose the last 30 Lbs.
There are people I didn't keep in touch with often enough.
I neglected my health in some areas.
I had a few projects that weren't completed.
I wanted to get more involved with the Community Volunteer projects.
GOALS FOR 2009:
- No pressure on the weight loss, but make a better effort to eat healthy.
- Write more letters to faraway friends and family.
- Take my meds on a regular basis, walk, Reiki more often.
- Finish more scrapbook pages (yes, I'm a nerd), get the Family Album transferred from VHS to DVD, finish a few unfinished knitting projects.
- Check the Volunteer Opportunity list more often.
I don't think any of the goals are difficult. They just require more attention and thought.