I'll tell you what I have eaten in the last 24 hours and see if you can guess how I'm feeling.
- 2 Eggo waffles with butter
- 4 cups of coffee
- A PBJ sandwich
- A handful of Cheetos (sorry Tom, they were calling my name and whispering that you would approve)
- 2 Diet Pepsi
- A couple of hunks of ColbyJack cheese and a handful of pretzels
- A bowl of Chicken Pot Pie
- 3 brownies (the kind where you toss spoonfuls of chocolate chip cookie dough on top of the brownie batter before you bake it)
- A bowl of Cheerios and milk
I was offered a promotion that consists of more responsibility without benefits, except insuring that I'd still be there after the holidays.
I'm all out of Lyrica . It has become my Fibro Miracle Drug. But damn, it's expensive and not in the budget this week.
I'm in week 5 of broken toe. It's getting better, but my patience is wearing thin. I can put on shoes, but I can only wear them for 10 minutes.
I need to have my Thyroid blood work done. Did you know that 3 thyroid tests costs $178?
Medicating myself with food. And listening to this little song