Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Annoying Things

There are a bunch of things that are annoying me this morning.

  • Debra Winger is on The View. Her neck has 92 wrinkles and her face has ZERO wrinkles.
  • On the news this morning, they said you shouldn't eat RAW TOMATOES. 2 days ago I bought RAW TOMATOES at the grocery store.
  • Most days I sleep until 9am and the upstairs dog howls all morning. Today, I had to be up at 7:30am and the neighbors took the dog with them.
  • My power cord for the laptop bit the dust. I got a new one. The plug for the new cord doesn't fit snugly into the port on the laptop. If I BREATHE while the laptop is on MY LAP, the cord pops off.
  • The clothes dryer makes a screeching noise that could perforate an eardrum. I think the clothes-drying compartment (does it have an official name?) is off balance.
  • Mom is out of surgery. There are no POST-SURGICAL beds on the POST-SURGICAL floor. They're going to let her hang out in Recovery until they can boot some poor 48 hr-post-surgical patient out of bed and kick them to the curb. Don't get me started on the "Drive-through Mastectomy" my co-worker's Mom had back in April.

I'm done ranting. I'm going to go inflict my cranky ass on some unsuspecting PB customers.

7 comments:

Honeybell said...

Ack! What's wrong with raw tomatoes?

Anonymous said...

Okay, take a big deep cleansing breath. In.... Out....

I really hope that the rest of week improves for you.

Peace.

Mrs. G. said...

Like Honeybell, I need to know why I can't eat raw tomatoes. Jeez and crackers-if it's not one thing...
Hope your mom is feeling great.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I didn't notice Debra's neck--I was too busy looking at her buff arms.

Wishes for a speedy recovery to your mom.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Good luck! Good wishes to you and your mom.

What's wrong with tomatoes? For crying out loud, people, lay off the raw food!!!

Amy A. said...

Poor Mom!

Take care and take it easy.

Patty said...

I believe the dryer thingy is called a drum.