- Debra Winger is on The View. Her neck has 92 wrinkles and her face has ZERO wrinkles.
- On the news this morning, they said you shouldn't eat RAW TOMATOES. 2 days ago I bought RAW TOMATOES at the grocery store.
- Most days I sleep until 9am and the upstairs dog howls all morning. Today, I had to be up at 7:30am and the neighbors took the dog with them.
- My power cord for the laptop bit the dust. I got a new one. The plug for the new cord doesn't fit snugly into the port on the laptop. If I BREATHE while the laptop is on MY LAP, the cord pops off.
- The clothes dryer makes a screeching noise that could perforate an eardrum. I think the clothes-drying compartment (does it have an official name?) is off balance.
- Mom is out of surgery. There are no POST-SURGICAL beds on the POST-SURGICAL floor. They're going to let her hang out in Recovery until they can boot some poor 48 hr-post-surgical patient out of bed and kick them to the curb. Don't get me started on the "Drive-through Mastectomy" my co-worker's Mom had back in April.
I'm done ranting. I'm going to go inflict my cranky ass on some unsuspecting PB customers.