Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tunes for Tuesday

I ran out of a Very Important Prescription so I'm feeling slightly undermedicated today. Add in the back spasms and this other weird thing.
A few weeks ago, at work, a heavy shelf fell off the 2 supports holding it into the wall. It landed on my shin, right above the ankle. It was achy for about a week. Now this week it is starting to swell and hurts more than it did a week ago.

I needed to sing the blues. And some Rock. Out Loud.
And some Over The Rainbow. It's my Theme Song.

Today's Playlist:Women Who Rock and Other Fabulous Females

R-E-S-P-E-C-T.......Aretha
Leave The Light On.....Beth Hart
Closer I Am To Fine.....Indigo Girls and other fabulous females
Piece Of My Heart.....the Melissa Etheridge version
I Run For Life......more Melissa
Break Your Heart.....Natalie Merchant
Silent All These Years......Tori Amos
Not Ready To Make Nice.....Dixie Chicks
Total Eclipse Of The Heart....the Tori version.....Live
Mama......Beth Hart
The Story.....Brandi Carlile
Over The Rainbow..... the Eva Cassidy version
Wake Up With You.....Julia Fordham
If It Wasn't For Your Love.....Heather Headley
Dear Mr President....Pink and The Indigo Girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great playlist. So sorry about your back. That bites.