I arrived home tonight from my very long, so NOT Bossy road trip. No internet service since April 18. When hotels say "free WiFi" they mean "it would be free if our internet service was actually up and running!!"
Also, no air conditioning.
The following subjects may or may not be discussed in future blogs.
1) Closing up Mom's Florida house for the summer. MAJOR DRAMA involving sabotage by mean relatives, wonderful neighbors, one sobbing mother, my daughter sick in an ER when I was 153 miles away.
2) My new camera which was so much more wonderful than my old camera.
Between my brother and I we took about 1000 pictures and we are still sorting and sharing them. I just can't figure out how to get them into a format where I can upload them to blogger.
3) 6 days with my brother. I LOVE YOU, DUDE! We laughed until our stomachs hurt.
4) I knew Larry, the Cockerpoo, was a well-behaved dog, but actually, Larry is the BEST BEHAVED DOG IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. We bonded.
5) Savannah GA, Charleston SC, Cape Hatteras NC, Nags Head NC, Kitty Hawk NC, Alexandria VA, Washington DC, Annapolis MD, NYC.
6) Buying Mom a new car. Mom thinks I am a weird, strange person. Mom needs to have a knee replacement. Mom is too anemic to have a knee replacement. Mom is having a knee replacement in June.
7) I can't breathe in New England. It kicks up my asthma to notches I thought I left behind.