Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Changed the Name of the Post

It was called He's So Romantic but I changed it. He read it and thinks people will think he's a jerk because he didn't get me flowers and chocolate.

He knows that when you spend 34 Valentine's Days together, the everyday things are just as special as the "special occasion" things. I don't need flowers and chocolate. He makes me laugh every day. He gives me zero crap about anything. Whenever I want or need anything, he asks "will it make you happy?"

If I'm away visiting my Mom for the weekend, I come home to a clean house and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. He's happy with dinner whether it is a gourmet meal or tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

There's about another 1000 things on the list of what I think is romantic. One of them is that I hope we have another 34 Valentine's Days together.

2 comments:

Sarahviz said...

I need your e-mail!
Ok, so I called the PB outlets in NY, GA, MI, OH, SC, TX, VA and TN for the Duncan stripe bedding and NO LUCK!
Should I just give up?!

blackbird said...

Oh my.
This is the nicest post in the whole world.