Tuesday, January 1, 2008

To Be Creative

Happy New Year! I don't make resolutions. I guess you could call them wishings...things I wish to do in the coming year.
This year I wish to be creative. I saw a challenge on a blog. It's that new pic in the upper right-hand corner.

It is a challenge to do something creative. It doesn't have to be everyday. And you decide how you will be creative. No deadline, no pressure.
I dabble in a few things. I scrapbook (yeah, the kid's baby pictures from the 1980's and I hope to do some of my parents). I have made jewelry, collages, written poetry, taken photos, knitted, sewn, cooked.
All of these things fill my soul. They can lift me out of a funky mood and make me smile again. I hope to do a few things I haven't done in many years and try a few new ones. I'll post them on here. Eventually I'll get them all organized in one place on this blog.

It's called Creative Every Day 2008. I'm so inspired by the challenge. Check it out.
http://www.creativeeveryday.com/creativeeveryday/creative-every-day-2008-.html

Feed Your Soul.
Peace and Love
Jeannie

No comments: